||Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to the 05 (five)(ST-02 & UR-03) posts of Lower Division Assistant-Cum-Typist under the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat. Emoluments: Fixed Rs.5670/- per month for 5(five) years period as per existing government order. Thereafter he/she will be entitled for the scale of pay Rs.5310-24,000/- Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- or as revised time to time.|
Educational Qualification: (i) Essential: Madhyamik or equivalent examination passed from the recognized Board / Institution & (ii) Knowledge of accurate Type writing at the speed of 30 (Thirty) words per minute.
(ii) Desirable : Knowledge of computer operation.
Age:-18 to 40 years as on 07-07-2012, relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, PH candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC/ST/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
Other Important information:
(1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease.
(2) The last date of receiving application is 07-07-2012. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
(3) Candidates qualifying in the Screening Test will be asked to submit self attested certificates as noted in the application form to the Reception Counter of the TPSC in due course failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected.
(4) Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(5) Syllabus and other conditions:
(c) Candidates will be selected for Type Test on the basis of merit in the Screening Test, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks as fixed by the Commission.
(d) Candidates who would be found to have typed minimum of 30 words per minute accurately in the Type Test would be considered eligible for appearing in the Personality Test.
(e) The final selection will be made, in order of merit, on the basis of total marks obtained by a candidate in the Screening Test, Type Test & Personality Test.
(6) Rate of Recruitment Fees: - Rs.100/= (Rupees One Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/= (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(7) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(8) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(9) Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of `5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (07-07-2012). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission
The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(10) Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(11) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(12) Date, time and venue of Screening Test, Type Test & Personality Test will be notified in due course.
(13) For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Tripura Public Service Commission